This tutorial will show you how to create the file upload custom field, and how it can be used within both forms or surveys.
Step 1: Adding the File Upload Custom Field to Your Form or Survey
- Navigate to the form builder.
- You’ll see Standard Fields and Custom Fields in the menu on the right.
- Standard Fields are commonly used, default fields in the system, such as name, email, and phone.
- Custom Fields are those you’ve created specifically for your business needs.
- Click Add Custom Field.
- In the pop up window, choose File Upload from the options.
- Fill out the popup window to customize your new custom field. Name the field, add a placeholder, choose acceptable file format(s), and toggle on/off the “allow multiple”.
- Click save and the popup will close.
- Click and drag the new field into the form.
- Click Save Form.
- Click Integrate Form.
- Copy the link and paste it into the browser, or wherever you wish to use it.