How to Edit User Information and Permissions
Modified on: Mon, 20 Sep, 2021 at 10:58 AM
User permission allows you to grant access or restrict certain capabilities from different team members. Follow these steps below:
- Navigate to Settings → Team Management.
- Choose the User you want to edit (information or permissions). Click Edit.
- To update basic User Info such as name, email, phone number, password, email signature, calendar assignment drop down the User Info and make your changes.
- To update User Permissions, drop down User Permissions and toggle on/off which settings you would like to update.
- To update User Roles, drop down User Roles and change the user to an admin or a user. If you are only user, you will not be able to make changes through this option.
- To assign/edit an outbound number assignment or to add in a voicemail recording, drop down Call and Voicemail Settings.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.