Within the Membership section, you can create categories of products from templates or use a DIY build-your-own option. Follow these quick steps to get started with creating and editing categories in the Membership Section.
- Navigate to Memberships > Products > All Products.
- Click “Create Product” or click into an existing one.
- If you create a new product, you can choose from 4 template options: Sprint Course, Marathon Course, Membership, or Build-Your-Own.
- Click “Start Building” to create from one of the templates.
- Name your category and give it a description. Choose whether it’s published, drafted, or in drip mode. You can also add a thumbnail.
- Here you can add posts to the category. (You can also do this from the main page for the category.)
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
- Repeat this process for any additional categories you wish to add.