How To Use Yext
Modified on: Mon, 3 Jan, 2022 at 5:45 AM
How to Use Yext
Yext is a service that allows you to quickly and easily list your business on
150+ portals and websites. Your system may include special pricing for Yext.
This feature helps to boost your online presence and SEO rapidly.
Check out these quick steps to get started:
Step 1: Creating a Yext Account.
- Navigate to Online Listing from your Dashboard.
- Click “Get Started” in the popup.
- Fill out your payment information and email address.
- Click Confirm.
- Your Yext account is now created.
Step 2: Viewing Your Yext Data
- On your Online Listings page, you’ll see a graph and icons, which give you an overview of how Yext is working to boost your online presence.
- It can take about 48 hours for the information to be live, so at first the graph may look like this, with most information “Processing” or “Unavailable”:
- Once Yext processes the information, you’ll see a majority of it is “Live”.
- Scroll down to view the individual networks and statuses to see how Yext is working for you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.